Thread: Demand/purchase so unbalanced

1. #1 Demand/purchase so unbalanced 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all !

I think you all noticed : a lot of people sell stuff but noone buys them, or the opposite. For instance, a lot of players sell Blood Money, but not much actually buy them. Same way but inversed, a lot of people want to buy Blowpipes, but noone actually sell them (heck, it took me one afternoon ::yelling, asking to everyone in my friend list and all, all that to be lucky enough to have a friend that logged to sell me his because he didnt need it anymore). Now, I don't really have any solution to solve this problem. Obviously, increasing drop rates will do nothing. Even worse in fact, if you increase the droprates, it will increase the issue. Getting some rewards like "If you buy/sell 100M blood money from the Grand Exchange will award you 10M cash" can be easily tricked with a friend so that wouldn't work. If any of you guys have a solution, write it down below, because that's the only actual problem of this server.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, player shops are there. That's how i sell everything :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be cool if there was something like a Well of Goodwill to sing stuff like that into, I think that'd be a cool solution to that issue

Ex Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For blowpipes I think more people need to do zulrah, droprate isnt the issue. But i think there should be more ways to spend blood money, i've suggested this before in my more suggestions thread